Skill cards

BaylordYama

Hi everyone!

I want to ask if there is a way to farm/get a lot of skill cards fast or even directly the +8+9+10 cards. I opened 35.000 skill card box: master and i found only 2200 of my class (master breeder), so now i have plenty of boxes of other classes that i don't need, while my skills are all +5+6+7 after opening that huge number of boxes... I know people who have all +10 cards, how it is even possible? If there is a trick to farm cards please let me know!

I also wanted to know if there are people who wants to trade skill card boxes of any class for master breeder boxes, i have 3000+ boxes of every class so let me know if anyone wants to trade master breeder's boxes for their class :)

One last question: do you guys open also the boxes of other classes to upgrade the skill cards and donate them to the buffer NPC?

Thanks in advance for the attention, I hope I will find my answers!

Yama.

hello,

first of all multi post powa (you should look to delete 2 otherwise it may be a mess in the answers that you could have)

as for the +10 cards you have to up your cards by combining and pass them in 10 (and be lucky); after for master skills there are master card boxes which randomly give master class cards from +1 to +10 (+10 being relatively rare)

and to finish what conserne the buffs of the PNJ for you to see if you want to have better buffs or not

hoping that it will help you and sorry for my english a little way ^^

Thank you for your kind answer, your english is very good, there's no need to apologize ?

Sorry for the multi post, i didn't do it on purpose... The page gave me error 2 times while i was writing the topic so i wrote it 3 times and then it posted all 3 times the same post instead of one -.-''

I wrote in the discord of equation and luckily someone took care of that issue!

Coming back to the matter of the topic, I didn't know that the master card boxes could give even +8+9+10 cards, i have like 1000-2000 of those boxes i hope i'll be lucky! Anyway my master skills (TP skills) are not so good, i'm more interested in the other skills, that's why i'm searching people who want to trade their master breeder boxes with my boxes of every class (i have 7000+ boxes of every class now).

I really need those cards because 2 skills +10 in particular would allow me to solo/duo dd6 and death gladiator boss! That's why i'm now all focused in this research ^^                                                                      If anyone who reads this topic has master breeder cards or boxes let me know, my IGN is Yama.