Mise à jour - 07/08/2023

Demeter

• Administrateur

Français
Note de mise à jour

Bonjour,

• Ajout de la carte du Grand Hector : Celui-ci est sera apprivoisable directement sur Grand Hecktor aux Anciennes Ruines.
  • Rééquilibrage de pets
  • Evenement La Princesse de Glace

L'équipe Equation

English
Patch note

Good morning,

• Added Hector card : This one is will be tamable directly on Hecktor at the Ancient Ruins.
  • Pets rebalancing
  • The Ice Princess Event

The Equation Team

• Administrateur

Globalement tous ont été touché au fur et à mesure de leur introduction. Dans cette mise à jour, cela concerne principalement :

• Gladiateur de la mort
  • Grand maître Hecktor
  • Cooldown des Stimulation sur l'ensemble des créatures réduit

Merci du retour, oui j'ai pu constater sur le Glad une diminution des dégât de sont aoe qui on été divisé par 100.. 
Il n'y a pas eu d'erreur ? car passer de 40 Million au total a 400 mille ca me parait un énorme gap.. 

pour l'hector hate de découvrir ! 

Bonjour,

Avez-vous touché aux pets tank ? Ou aux Boss de DD ?

Car j'ai voulu faire le Golem De Magma dans DD5 et mon Irmin Tank S5 avec 550k de Hp et plus de 110k de défense se fait 3 shots par Yushiva et Golem.. Impossible à heal tellement ca va vite !

(j'ai fais plusieurs essais, c'était à chaque fois pareil !)

Pouvons-nous avoir une liste détaillée du rééquilibrage et de tout ce qui a été modifié ? j'estime ça important quant à la compréhension de notre futur gameplay.

Merci !

• Administrateur

Concernant le gladiateur, je ne vais écrire que par rapport aux ratios max (sans stadage) :

• Coup Mortel : 11,5 -> 13,5
  • Poigne Mortelle : 13 -> 13,5
  • Triple Assaut : 12,25 -> 13,5
  • Puissance Intarissable : 2,125 -> 1,65
  • Pourfendeur d'Ame : 9,5 -> 13,5
  • Furie Sauvage : 9,75 -> 10,8
  • Coup d'Epée : 9,1 -> 10,8
  • Botte Secrète du Gladiateur : 5 -> 13,5
  • Poing Vindicatif : 9 -> 13,5
  • Tempête du Gladiateur : 3,5 -> 0,48

I don't like this much reduction in the attack power of death glad 3,5 to0,48. There will be no fun without a strong pet like dg (now its attack is similar to blue pixie). I have worked so hard on this game but your update tells us respectfully leave the game. I love pet class character (overlord and bestiary ) but with this update you want to push us to change to other classes. I love the game because of the pets and you changed death glad to chicken. 

I feel really sad and angry because you destroyed my favorite pet Death Glad.

Thanks to you I can't sleep

Edited by susugean

Le 09/08/2023 à 23:30, susugean a dit :

I feel really sad and angry because you destroyed my favorite pet Death Glad.

To be fair, they also buffed a whole bunch of its damage ratios, so it's overall (single target) DPS should end up being buffed.

I'll give you that a skill being nerfed to 1/7 its original damage is kinda harsh, but that wouldn't be the first dead spell in the game so welp.

Le 09/08/2023 à 07:18, Ryuma a dit :

Bonjour,

Avez-vous touché aux pets tank ? Ou aux Boss de DD ?

Car j'ai voulu faire le Golem De Magma dans DD5 et mon Irmin Tank S5 avec 550k de Hp et plus de 110k de défense se fait 3 shots par Yushiva et Golem.. Impossible à heal tellement ca va vite !

(j'ai fais plusieurs essais, c'était à chaque fois pareil !)

Pouvons-nous avoir une liste détaillée du rééquilibrage et de tout ce qui a été modifié ? j'estime ça important quant à la compréhension de notre futur gameplay.

Merci !

Bonjour, 

Serait-il possible d'avoir une réponse à mon post svp ????!!!

20 hours ago, Seraph said:

To be fair, they also buffed a whole bunch of its damage ratios, so it's overall (single target) DPS should end up being buffed.

I'll give you that a skill being nerfed to 1/7 its original damage is kinda harsh, but that wouldn't be the first dead spell in the game so welp.

Seraph, I believe GM have listened to you because you always complain about how the pet classes are dominant in the game. You made lots of suggestions to change and balance pets class. you spend more time suggesting than playing the game. on the contrary, I was pleased with game and spend more time playing game (high level, stage my pets). Now, without considering our feeling, GM comes and tells me good news " Death Glad is really dead". I can't kill normal purgatory monster (5 to6 monsters) with its strongest attack. The unique pets are much better now compared with Death glad.  I think you should be happy now because the game is going the way you wished to. I also expect after the update pets class will be useless as other classes. In the game, some players always complain without much effort inside the game. Thus, they aim at destroying our fun. 

I don't have any power since no one probably listen to non France players.  Therefore, you are superior and the game belongs to you. 

The skill was nerferd because it was overpowered maybe it got nerfed too much it can be changed it's not set in the stone (also the death glad was overpowered it was normal it got nerfed, it's a balancing so it's normal that some skill got nerf and other buffed)

il y a une heure, susugean a dit :

I don't have any power since no one probably listen to non France players.  Therefore, you are superior and the game belongs to you. 

They listen to all players as long as they are correct and especially if the discussion is constructed it doesn't matter where are you from is they wanted to listen to only french players they woudn't bother making the update in english

It's also normal that some player are dissapointed by what is done because not everyone want the same things, like the day where the pet class get nerfed (because some aspect of them are overpowered) a lot of poeple would be dissapointed